Thursday, March 29, 2007

We’re talking about side effects of Atarax

Hallo, my dear friends! I’m the same, your Dr Mellissa D. Miller. And I continue to inform you about allergy medicine called Atarax. Last time I gave you some available information concerning general characteristic and dosage of Atarax. Today I’ll inform you about Atarax side effects and contra-indication.
Every time I tell you that before taking any medicine you should obligatory visit your doctor or health care provide or pharmacist to consult and diagnose. Remember it! If you don’t care about your health it would be worse for you.
So, if you’re pregnant or nursing mother or you’re planning to have a baby you should avoid Atarax because it can influence your baby. Just discuss this problem with a doctor.
You should also avoid alcohol during taking Atarax because it can increase the effects of Atarax.
It’s important to inform your doctor if you’re taking any other medicines, for example:
- Narcotics, non-narcotic analgesics
- Barbiturates
- Antidepressants
During taking Atarax it can happen that you’ll experience side effects, such as:
- twitches
- dry mouth
- convulsions
- tremors
- drowsiness
One more available advice for you: avoid any actions that demand mental
alertness.
So, as usual, I hope my information’ll be available for you and your family. See you next timeJ Good luck!

Вы уже с Yahoo!?
Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную Yahoo! Почту!

No comments: